Sparkle Fundraisers are designed to help your school, club, or organization raise funds in a fun way...details below!
How do Sparkle Fundraisers work?
Sparkle Fundraisers are designed to help your club or organization raise funds in a fun way! Here’s how to set it up:
1. Book the appropriate-sized Sparkle Party for your anticipated participants (approximation of maximum ability provided on booking page).
2. Decide if you want a custom image (nice for school spirit and team/group events!) If using, e-mail custom logos/designs to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 week prior to your event. Otherwise, an appropriate selection of fun designs will be provided.
3. Sell individual tattoos at any price (Consider doing a pre-sale, the way you would sell tickets to a dance/event! This also makes for an efficient event.) We will provide recommendations on pricing for success, but you are free to charge whatever you deem appropriate.
4. You keep all the funds collected during the event! Don’t forget to account for tax when setting your price, unless you are an exempt organization (we recommend setting a “flat” price, where tax is included. But don’t forget to account for this when considering profit potential).
5. A representative from your organization must be present for the length of the event, and will handle all incoming cash. You may borrow our cash box during the event (optional). If you do a presale-only event, an organization representative must still be present to collect tickets. Events over 100 participants also require a Line Coordinator.
6. Payment due at time of service. Business checks accepted (made out to Sparkle Studio Pro), as well as all major credit/debit cards. No personal checks, unless complete payment is made over 2 weeks in advance of event date.
For all other Sparkle questions, please visit the Sparkle Party FAQ, or call/email anytime!
Copyright © 2018 Sparkle Studio Pro - All Rights Reserved.